SEPT 1 – NOV 1, 2021
- Pre-registration closes Nov 1.
- One vendor registration ($125) includes a 10′ x 10′ space. If you need more space, register again with same contact info (i.e. 2 registrations = 10′ x 20′ @ $250).
- All food vendors MUST check in with the city of Denton and apply for a Food Vendor’s Permit. This is a must! Failure to comply will make you subject to a close down by the city. They will be there to check for permits. You are not subject to a refund if you do not comply with the city of Denton.
- Please specify if you need electricity. Electricity is available but not abundant. Bring an extension cord. Please ask before hand, if you need special arrangements.
- Please let us know what you’re selling.
- Please note that if you are using an OPEN FLAME to cook, you MUST have a fire extinguisher.
- No music blaring from your spot. We dig your scene but your neighbors will appreciate the peace.
- Gates open at 7:00 am for vendors. Please note, you’ll enter gate 11. Please make sure your helpers arrive with you during entry. Your fee covers one helper. If you need more than one helper, they will be responsible for paying the entry fee and parking on the north side with spectators. They will not be allowed to enter without you at a later time during the day.
- Free show shirts for vehicle owners only.
- Rain or shine, no refunds for "day of" vendor arrivals. Pre-registered vendors are subject to a refund only if the show is cancelled on the day before the event, Friday Nov 8. If the show proceeds on it’s scheduled date, Nov 9 and is called early due to weather, no refunds.
- Finally, please familiarize yourself with our fairground map.